Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Watchful waiting

Still no health news --
Moving news - The truck loads Thus and delivers on Fri!  


About scheduling the surgery -- well, we are workin' on it!
    I'm working on being patient, 
    the scheduler is working on finding me a slot and 
    Karla, my case coordinator, is working on getting it done without stress-- I am thankful for her!  
About the Lynch syndrome - waiting


About dad's house -
One of my friends observed that the house may be God's way of keeping me from stressing about the cancer -- I do not sit well, as a few of you know :)  so having meaningful work, with a deadline is a very good thing!  Thankful for that!  
Also thankful for all the packing paper Sarah saved me from her move--you can get boxes from anywhere, but paper makes it go easily!!    
The house is getting emptier though, so I can see the progress.  Yay!
The battle of the leaves had me wondering, until a friend came over and blew leaves for several hours!  Very thankful for that!  There was only a little bit left to do and I borrowed a rake from one neighbor and a tarp from another and was done in 1/2 hour!  Good neighbors are a gift!  Now if the forcasted wind and rain will just blow away from the house and not toward it!  :)
Ah well -job security!


Thank you for the prayers, notes, texts and phone calls!  You lift me up, give me strength and leave me speechless. I am blessed!  Thank you!
  
The Lord bless you and keep you.  
The Lord make his face to shine upon you 
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you his peace.....











No comments:

Post a Comment