Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tripped the light a little too fantastic!

Few can say that Moritzes are not hard working - and we play hard too --
(Whatever you do, work at it with your whole heart as working for the Lord! Col 3:23)
I had a wonderful welcome home evening with some friends from Todd's work and worshiped this morning at our home church, Brookfield Lutheran.  
This wound me on the couch the better part of the day today -- but it was well worth it!  and I am doing much better now.  
Tomorrow is closing on my dad's house in IN.  The big question is 
will Todd go alone? 
or
will I go along?
Decisions, decisions --
It seems like such a bit of "closure" that I hate to miss tomorrow....
    (no pun intended)
We shall see -
Thank you so much for all your prayers and your support! Blessings and thanks also for sending me notes and e-mails.  I really enjoy them and am trying to catch up -- it will be a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment