Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tired but peaceful --

Got scheduled for test on Fri at 1 to see where exactly the cancer is.


I am in Valpo, trying to dissolve Dad's household.  It gets harder to come down here every time...
and I miss my sweetheart.


While I was working today, I realized that the few symptoms I had started after we buried my Dad.  The colonoscopy didn't happen until after the house was sold.  God removed one burden before I got attacked each time.  Coincidence?  Not so much!  


Things I am thankful for today:
scripture to keep me focused
internet and cell phone so I can hear from you
dear friends who pray me strong
pretty weather 
Chance for happy, furry company 
a soft, warm bed cause I am beat!


Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus......I Thess 5:16-18


G'Night y'all - 





No comments:

Post a Comment