Thursday, October 13, 2011

God Moment

Thought I would share this even though it isn't a cancer thing - I think it is pretty cool how God takes care of me.


This Summer as I was working down here trying to move things around so the painter could get in we moved about 2000 books into the garage and stacked them up for the sake of speed.  Every morning I would get up and walk Chance very early like 5 because of the heat - and then spend as long as I could stand it working in the garage, boxing books.  


FastForward to today


In order to sell the house, I had to have safety cables installed on the garage door springs (why they weren't there I will never know!)  
After he had installed the safety cables, he was checking the doors.
  
One of the springs broke!  


I am thanking God that he protected my repair man (it happened after the cables were on) 
and that he protected me, all those many days I was working alone (the cable was frayed)
and that he protected my friends who came to help me work
and that the repair man was here, so I didn't get charged for another call!  


That got my heart goin' for today!  


I am off to keep sorting - packing - yada yada yada - 
Thanks for walkin' with me!

1 comment: