Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thank you and don't wait

Made it home safely --
Came home to dinner, cards, flowers and presents from y'all -
I continue to be humbled by the outpouring---
     so many people praying for me -- (I think 11 different communities of believers!)
     so many kind words--
         I would like to write you each personally, but I am behind already!
           
"I thank my God every time I remember you, in all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the Gospel .....  Phil 1:3
   
Thank you!  I will post tomorrow after my tests--Hopefully by then we will know exactly where the cancer is located.


On a different note - if you are stalling getting your colonoscopy done - suck it up and go! It is not that big a deal!  If you have questions e-mail me and we can talk.  I never really thought I had a problem... Neither did my gastroenterologist!  
Further - my mother taught me always to look for blood in the toilet bowl ---  graffic I know --but if this helps just one person it's worth embarrassing myself.  

We hear "Early detection is critical" --The docs said that this had probably been growing for 3-5 years :(    not a happy thought.  

I cannot believe the stuff I am discussing in this blog !  My area bible study girls used to say that I was full of all kinds of bizarre information!  lol      


1 comment: