Monday, October 10, 2011

blown away

- Thank you for praying!


Ok - Todd convinced me this is the way to go.  It sure seems strange writing about me ... like I am so important--  But hey, I guess that is part of the lesson and I need to simplify life right now!  This lets you choose how much info you want.  For the bullet point people in the group - I will try and remember to do a summary to save you reading the text :)  (efficiency!)


I am blown away by how many people have contacted me saying that they are praying for me.  It is very humbling!  People from NC, TX, MO, MT, and WI -- It boggles my mind.  One friend said that when he found out, he knelt down and prayed for me and that he had never done that before......


see ---- good is coming out of this already!  People are talking to God and that's what counts! 
Because of your prayers, I am peaceful.  I could crack jokes with the CAT techs!  That has to be God!:)
Thank you for taking time to lift me and my family up!  
I love you all deeply and am so appreciative of your support.  Continue to pray for me and I will pray for you!


1 comment: