Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Grumpy and Overwhelmed

Emotionally, I am fine most of the time, but there are other times....  


The day hasn't even started and I am having a pity party!  I need to go to IN and work on wrapping up things and do not want to go.  Thanks for the continued outpouring.  Some have said, 
"but how are you doing?" 
It is much easier to stay in the medical realm rather than the complex world of feelings (where did that mood ring go?)
Most of the time I am really pretty calm (thanks for praying - it's cheaper than valium!)
but I do lapse into fear sometimes.  It is very overwhelming.  One of the nurses yesterday said,  "be sure to ask questions --"  so my question to each doc was,"what questions should I be asking you that I don't know to ask???"  It's a steep learning curve!  


I go back to what I do know:
"He who dwells in the shelter of the the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust...." ps 91:1,2
"The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still (ex 14:14) ...Be still and know that I am God (ps 46:10)


Repeat 3 times firmly to fight panic and nausea! :)  double dose when necessary 


Thanks for walkin' with me!  May God bless your days today -- and may you be aware of all he does for you!

3 comments:

  1. The Utechs are thinking about and praying for you and yours, and we will continue to do so til you all see this thing through. AWOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE the strongest, most faithful woman I know. You have faith that CAN move mountains!

    The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

    The woman who walks with God always gets to her destination. Keep smiling, it always brightens the rooms you enter. Sending lots of love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is one more thing that you get to be completely dependent on the LORD for. I am praying that peace and joy will be your companion, especially in the quiet of the night.

    Lori Schuerman

    ReplyDelete