Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/2 thru round six

Made it to bible study today - highlite of the week - Thank you drivers!
lots of cold sensitivity in my hands - tingly and clumsy - makes typing a challenge
nausea starting to be more noticeable - 
temper settled down - thank goodness!
sleeping is my major occupation.


Very thankful for mild temperatures and sun today - walked around the block, but the wind made my face cramp up - very weird...
thankful for friends at bible study, and awesome neighbors
thankful to look back and see how God has worked in my life
thankful for dinner's - you are wonderful cooks - thank you!


trusting Him to lead us through this and be better on the other side!
sorry this is short - typing consists of lots of backspacing!


Ps 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?
               The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?


thanks for checking in - love to y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment