Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hanging in there...

Doing ok - not bouncing back like I usually have by this point but doing ok.


Side effects are still the same - 
amped up- jittery but glad to be this far
some nausea, but I can eat - 
headache, but not horrible
hands tingly-cracking - but hot hands and lots of lotion and bandaids help
emotions all over - but working on controlling my mouth (where did that filter go???)
energy doesn't last long - but reading more and resting 


This is all rather discouraging because by this point in the cycle, I am normally feeling pretty sassy and getting lots done--which I am not!


God must be growing me--I have been really grouchy and having to work hard to focus on him and not whine.  I am making a concerted effort to be truthful about how I feel,  to not sugar coat it - but not carry on and on about it.  
With that in mind, I am thankful for: 
a Godly wife-to-be for Karl
the pretty snow
that I don't have to commute in it
checking off a few things on the to do list
3 pairs of cardinals coming to the feeder
Paul being home to deal with the snow - to take that off Todd's plate
conquering mount washmore
getting my kitchen clean (it's the little things in life!)
feeling good enough to walk 2 plus miles
my big puffy coat that makes me look like Nanook of the North but lets me walk comfortably
the cool camera that Karl and Gretchen and Todd gave me


This video is something our older son posted on facebook and I love it!  
thought you might enjoy it also.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY&sns=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment