Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Disconnect today - very tired

Woke up to swollen lips and throat - thankful to have benedryl to take
Got disconnected from my ball and chain - Yay!
Have to go back tomorrow because of the swelling-They want to check me again, this time at St. Lukes
They told me to take my anti-nausea with the benedryl.  Both make me sleep!   
My hands continue to be a problem - stinging and clumsy


Todd came home to take fix food for me and walk me around the block.  
  Poor man has a cold now :(  like he needs anything else!
Slept much of the day today -a deeper sleep. Before I would be in a twilight zone, where I could direct my mind and I prayed a fair bit.  Today was more like a black hole - just deep sleep.
Drugs.....
Feel yucky  -just marking time....Thanks for marking time with us!


Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Christine. Praying for you.

    Cindy Sachs

    ReplyDelete