Monday, January 30, 2012

Round 6 underway -

The side effects started 1/2 way through chemo!  Usually they wait til 1 hour past.
Tingling, numbness, muscle cramps, facial spasms and coordination problems are all giving me fits. 
Drinking is hard b/c everything has to be room temp or warm - and I am not a big tea drinker
Any suggestions?  


Was asked if memorized scripture helped me to get through -- 
I often quote scripture to myself -
  it conquers fear
  it distracts
  it comforts 
  it gives me courage
  it reminds me that I am not in charge
  
This is starting out like another sleeping binge - 
I slept at chemo, I slept when I got home- I slept some more....


Thankful for milder temps
my sweet husband who takes care of me
dinners delivered
prayers raised, not just for me but for so many concerns
for a ride to bible study and home
sunshine
seabands against nausea
medicine
birds
Chance still being sassy
beer brewing in the basement :)
Puffs with lotion
scripture
friends who love us
fun memories


I am off to sleep..... thank you so much for your love, prayers and concern.  
You are carrying us, providing for us when we need it -- another star in your crown in heaven 


Psalm 121:4 He who watches over me will neither slumber nor sleep....


...I will sleep and I will wake in peace and health for Jesus sake...

1 comment: