Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RN Check better than I thought!

Cold still hangs on -  
Blood counts are not stellar, but are within reason!
Cold has prevented the normal "bounce back"


Pushed myself to walk at the mall - about 2.25 miles!  Worn out, but a good tired.
Hands still stinging - Stomach still upset - things still taste awfull -but could be so much worse! 


Thankful for Puff's plus lotion suggestion!  and
               for the peroxide nose drops - though it feels like my brain is melting!
                  (These plus the neti pot have kept this cold from getting out of hand) 


Well, I woke up yesterday coughing and blowing, to a rainy, grey, day with dirty snow   ---  Yuck!  By late in the day, I felt a bit better--
  I got adjusted at the chiropractor, 
    got good news from the nurse and 
     walked at the mall.  
Gonna be a good day today - Bible Study!  


I thank my God every time I remember you 
  - in all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy ...
  being confident of this - 
  that He who began a good work in you, will carry it to completion on the day of Christ Jesus...
    (Phil 1:3-6)
Thanks for checking in!









No comments:

Post a Comment