Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chemo #7 Tomorrow -

Hopefully my bloodwork will be good enough to get chemo - as of last Monday it was bad enough that they would not have given it to me if it had been a chemo date.  
I have been strong enough to walk and be a domestic diva :) though I truly tire quickly.


Today is a typical day before chemo - lotsa nerves!  
I woke early and spent some time with God before the moon set....
Read many treasured scriptures that comforted me and gave me peace and strength --


I am cutting this short because Todd has to leave tomorrow on a business trip so I am going to enjoy his company while I can.  Many of you have offered help and to come check in on me --Thank you-thank you so much!  I appreciate it very much - and Todd especially does --- he feels terrible the way this fell -- but what are you going to do?  He has been with me for so much!  


Thank you for your prayers on our behalf --


Is 41:10  
So do not fear, for I am with you
  do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you,
  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand


Is 40:31
but those who hope in the Lord 
  will renew their strength
They will soar on wings like eagles,
  they will run and not grow weary,
  they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment