Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Makin it through!

Hooked up to the pump
Hands stinging/tingly/achey already up to the 2nd knuckle.  Tired and feel like my legs and stomach have lead in them- feels like I ate a yard of cotton - bleh!  Feel so weary....


Will it ever get easy to walk into the clinic?  It is so hard to go in knowing how awful I'm going to feel coming out.  I thought it would get easier, but is just messes with my head.....


When things mess with my head I go to scripture because it is truth, the only thing that gets me through (that and my friends who are Jesus with skin on for me!)  


God, I know that I can do all things thru Christ because He strengthens me. Phil 4:13 You Lord are my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?  You are the stronghold of my life-- what shall I be afraid of?  Ps 27:1  You keep me in perfect peace when I fix my mind on you, because I trust You.  I will trust you forever, because you are the rock eternal.Is 26:3-4
You say not to be afraid because you have redeemed me, I am yours.
when I pass through the waters You tell me ,"I will be with you"
when I pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over me
when I walk through the fire, I will not be burned --The flames will not set me ablaze
for you are the Lord my God, the holy one of Israel........Is 43:1-3


You give me your peace ... not as the world gives...so I will not let my heart be troubled or dismayed....john 14:27 Because of all this I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you Lord make me dwell in safety.Ps 4:7-8  


God bless you - sweet dreams and thanks for checking on me - I appreciate all the prayers!





No comments:

Post a Comment