Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Sunday! Riding the roller coaster

I feel the best I have felt in a long time!  
still a little nauseated, but I have energy!  Yippee!
the cold still is here, but it is managable!  
Blood work was not very good, but I hope this is an indication that I am on the upswing!  


Spent yesterday conquering Mount Washmore and cleaning the house.  What a great feeling it is to see something that needs doing, and being able to get up, take care of it - and sit back down without feeling dizzy, throw-upy or exhausted!  I was never so thankful to wash my kitchen counter in my life!  It's truly the little things in life that you have to be thankful for!!  
Getting out of my jammies for the first time in several days is another big praise!  


Was blessed to have a dear friend from St Louis come visit last night, and I even had enough energy to enjoy that!  Thank you God for the energy.  


Ps 118:24 sings in my heart - 
This is the day the Lord has made - let us rejoice and be glad in it!  


I am so thankful to look forward to a day with more enthusiasm than many have been of late!!
Thank you God!  :) happy dance!  very, very thankful --

No comments:

Post a Comment