Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A cold- yuck!

argh!  I have a cold and it makes me crabby and even more tired!  :(
Hoping that this cold does not mess up my bloodwork....
Very thankful that water tastes good!  This is not always the case, but for yesterday and today it has tasted good!  


Blessed to make it to Bible Study today - thank you to my dear friends who pick me up and bring me home!...
Nurse check tomorrow - hoping it is good - 


Trying to be patient - 

With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and thousand years is like a day.  The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness.....2 Peter 3:8-9


Feeling less than eloquent - 


I thank my God every time I remember you .... being confident of this - that He who began a good work in you, will carry it to completion on the day of Christ Jesus.  Phil 1:3,6


Thank you for walking this journey with me.  God's blessings!

















No comments:

Post a Comment