Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hoping for chemo tomorrow...

Side effects the same - finger and toes the biggest hassle - and tired - but not bad otherwise!


Hoping that my blood is strong again tomorrow so I can get chemo - the last one!  
Never know if I am going to be able to get it -- when I feel good, my blood hasn't been strong, and when I have felt bad, it has been ok!  Makes no sense, I know -- Trying not to get my hopes up too high - but truthfully - can't help it!  It is in God's hands -- and I will have a tantrum with Him if I can't have it...


We have been blessed with a full rich weekend - home group Friday evening, our brother in law's birthday celebration brought us a houseful on Sat and today we celebrated confirmation at BLC --   Sat was also Gretchen's shower in Missoula (our oldest son, Karl's fiance').  It was hard not to be there but she was very sweet taking many pictures and calling  :)  We are blessed!  In between I squeezed in "dirt therapy!"  (Gardening, for those of you that may have missed references to this in the past) with the result that I have rediscovered many muscles that have been unused for a season, and weakened by this chemo game that I am playing!  Working on getting strong again!  


Not much else to report - though I am starting to think about what to do with my blog after I am finished with chemo.  Truthfully, I don't quite know what to do -- it seems like this may have run its course, but some have suggested keeping writing....Hoping God sends me that e-mail telling me exactly what He wants me to do....ya right!  :)  We'll just take each day as it comes and keep watching for answers!  


Thankful for friends
teachers 
dirt therapy
Todd helping me dig!
family
rain
sun
warmer weather coming 
my gardening supervisor, Chance :)
water tasting great
technology that keeps me connected  
scripture that keeps me glued together



I will leave you with a favorite verse --(not "the" favorite - that would be way too hard!)
Ps 50:15"call upon me in the day of trouble; 
    I will deliver you and you will honor me..."


Blessings - Thanks for checking in!  













No comments:

Post a Comment