Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hands and feet a bit better today - nausea creeping in, holding at bad indigestion for now - balance is poor and am tired - yuck!
It could be so much worse though!


Was so glad to make it to Bible study today - a friend texted me late last night and asked if I wanted a ride!  What a blessing!  Had help walking Chance today but am hoping to do it myself tomorrow.  Am also hoping to go to bed early and actually sleep!


We talked today in Bible study about heaven - and how sweet it will be that there will be no death, no grieving, no weeping - and we will be with God!  How wonderful that will be!  We prayed for a sister in Christ who is attending the death bed of her brother in law--how difficult it is to watch someone die.  It is made more bearable to know they are going home to heaven and that they will see each other again!  


It brought back so many poignant memories of my dad going home.  


It also reminded me how urgent it is to share the hope that I have, with those who don't have that same hope!  Wish that I were better at that!  It is something to work on!


Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.  
Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.  1 Cor 13:12


Share your hope wherever you can!  Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment