Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wired!!!

"On steroids"  now has new meaning for me!!!

I am very thankful that I am shakey, amped up and ready to be busy  (all with exhaustion just beneath the surface) rather than fighting nausea, dragging myself from couch to bed!!!  Thank you Lord!  It is a special gift! James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights.....


I did make it to Bible study today -- Yay! 


Another high point today was the UPS delivery that brought me a very cool gift from a dear friend  She had bracelets made for me and she wears one to remember to pray - Team Christine- with Phil 4:13 on it!  I can do everything through him who gives me strength  I am so humbled and honored!  wow ---


The energy allowed me to clean our house today in anticipation to our sons coming home!! Tomorrow they get here!  Karl is coming from Montana and bringing his Gretchen with him! Paul is coming home from Concordia WI!  Lyle and his sweet, busy family is coming too!  Cannot wait for the joyful fun of a house full!   


Don't worry--Todd is a great cook and totally domestically capable. The boys are great cooks too, so I am not doing much in the way of cooking! 
I will still take a nap if/when I need it--tho some days I haven't needed one  :)

Sorry this is short - the domestic diva thing has kept me really busy!  


You all have blessed me so much by your thoughtful words and comments on my blog -- I know of at least 2 people who have followed my ramblings even when they are on vacation!  Your love and concern carry me!   Thank you for praying for us!  You make it bearable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment