Monday, August 1, 2016

Appointments tomorrow -

Tomorrow afternoon I have appointments with my nutritionist and my integrative Dr. 
Hit a new weight low.
Fighting weariness and discouragement. 

It's hard to write these posts and not whine all the time!  This is starting to really get to me.  Back in mid June, while I though my kidney was functioning properly, and before it became apparent that it was not functioning, I was doing great!  Energy was good - attitude was good - I felt very alive and was getting stronger.   
Now - not so much!  
Clinging to Phil 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who give me the strength."  

Praying that my most recent bloodwork results are in -- as of this writing, they are not :(  They are so necessary to try and lay out a plan to figure out what is going on inside!  

On another note, here is a link about milk thistle, one of the protocols I am doing.  
I do the extract in drop form and add it to my Modified Citrus Pectin shake.  
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/milk-thistle/?gl=582829842&mpweb=144-1535335-688410262
Before you contact me saying it causes diarrhea, let me share that when I eliminated this for 3 weeks, it made no difference-- actually the diarrhea was worse!  

In addition to the sleep aids in a prior blog, melatonin is usually sold in 3 or 5 mg to help sleep, but 20 mg is shown to build your Natural Killer cells (those that attack cancer)  and it helps with sleep :)

Thankful for
my family and all of you
my docs
God's word that gives me strength
God's provision that sends friends to say things just when I need them - like this one that just came in, " Have Faith and Hope knowing what God CAN do - not what doctors say or think they know. Believe in what our creator will do and has done in the past."  

Thanks for checking in!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris!
    I have read your last several updates and have wanted to write, but a busier than usual schedule and a broken finger have kept me from doing so sooner!

    I recently read an installment in my 1,000 Gifts Devotional about "Bridges" and looking back at all the bridges that have 'held' as we've crossed them and remembering those as we face daunting hurdles. I am praying that the Lord will tenderly bring to remembrance the 'impossible situations' that He faithfully got you and your family safely through to the other side.

    I also wanted to mention to you that your post where you shared about sleep aides was so helpful. Our son who recently started with the police department here is working third (or 4th) shift and often does not get to bed until 6 a.m. or so. Waking frequently keeps him from getting enough sleep so I ordered the "Calms Forte" for him and it just came! Lord willing it will help him too! :) Thank you for sharing what you are learning along the way and for your highs and lows on this journey. It helps to know how to pray. love to you, Sylvia Stewart

    ReplyDelete