Friday, August 19, 2016

Don't Worry -

Completed my last Ozone/UV light therapy today
Completed my last Vit C, Vit, K Vit B-17 infusion today
Had an appointment with a doc to determine if hernia or tumor are causing the pain
Feeling very tired and achy - gut upset--


High of the day was Dr Cecena talking about various types of medicines that they use in our treatments.  Both Michelle and I learned a lot!  

Low of the day was that the young patient I spoke about  in a prior blog passed away this morning - A heartbreaking reminder that life is indeed fragile and unpredictable.  

So thankful that we are engraved on the palms of God's hands- 
Is 49:16 and that no matter what ordeal we are going through, God walks through it with us Dan 3:25.  Is 43:1-3.  

Ps 94:18-19 When I said, "my foot was slipping," your love oh Lord supported me
    When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul!

Michelle is leaving tomorrow morning and Todd will be back down here Monday  evening which means that I will be without a buddy or a computer!  I am a big girl, and will be fine - but will really miss her great company and her "gently bossy" way of caring for me!   
So many of your begin messaging me if I have not posted within 48 hours - 
so I did not want you to worry ---
you might not get an update for a few days 
or 
I may surprise you - we'll see how ambitious I am!  

I will leave you with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RiV3qASco0

Each of you is a blessing and I am so thankful for each prayer you utter in our behalf!  You keep us strong!  Thanks for checking in - 


  




2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you for another update. Yes, we prayer warriors consider it a blessing to hear from you as often as you can. I'm so thankful Michelle has been able to be there & that Todd is coming down Monday night. Also, how awesome our Lord is that you've been given incredible doc's that are so accessible! Your attitude is such a witness to me; I'm sure you are a witness to those around you there as well. Can't wait for beach therapy together! Love you. 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. So grateful for each 'milestone' in your treatment! LOVED hearing from Michelle in addition to all that you have shared with us! Confident the Holy Spirit will be your comforter and present companion between her departure and Todd's arrival and that His presence and the many friends you have made will keep you good company. Blessings and peace to you! Sylvia

    ReplyDelete