Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Dance!

Brain MRI came back "looking good!" 
Blood draw for genetic testing done!
Energy starting to come back!

Call upon me in the day of trouble -- 
I will deliver you and you will honor me.
                                       Ps 50:15

I am so very, thankful for God's blessing 
of this clean MRI report! Lots of happy dancing!  
This is so encouraging!!!

My energy is returning slowly and I am thankful to feel more like myself - though this stupid cold hangs on.  This is such a gift, since I have not felt like myself for several weeks!  How quickly we take feeling good for granted!!
Hopefully having more energy means that I will be able to give my inner warrior those motivational speeches more effectively!!!  Please pray for a positive mindset for me -- being overwhelmed throws me into the negative "shut-down, do nothing" mode.  

As we start to shift my diet to organic, no gluten, dairy, sugar and smaller portions of meat, I am quite overwhelmed.  (meal planning was never my favorite anyway!) Todd has been such a blessing because he has taken on orchestrating this and helping me "be good"  and stick with this --which is very hard.   Without his help in this, I would probably just give up and do nothing. (see above - lol)
  
Thankful for: 
  God's mercy
  good test results 
  rain
  chef Todd  
  laughter
  your prayers, messages and cards encouraging me!
       (I re-read them and they bless me again and again!)

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE YE THE LORD! FOR HE IS GOOD; FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So thankful for His grace,
    love you,
    kathleen c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, it's William Rose from LuHigh thrift store. Long time, no see, little sister! I've been thinking about, and praying for you daily. Todd too, of course. I hope you don't mind me calling you little sister. They say blood is thicker than water, but the Blood of Christ binds us in a way far more powerfully than either. Which explains why someone I've known less than a year feels like someone I've known all my life. Like a sister! I've been keeping tabs on you through our mutual friend, Jeff. I'm not sure what The Lord has in-store for you, but we will walk through this together, every step of the way! With you in the center. Christ on one side, Todd on the other, and your St. John's family, your LuHigh thrift store family, and all your brother's and sisters in Christ surrounding you! I hope we run into each other soon. Definitly missed you on Easter! I will send you my ph# so you can text me if you wanted. Just remember, I'm still smart phone challenged!!! Lol! God's Peace and God's Love to you in the fullest measure! See You Soon!

    ReplyDelete