Monday, March 14, 2016

Blessed by family time --

Staples are out and tummy is healing
Do not need Advil/Tylenol combination round the clock anymore.  
Family time is wonderful medicine~!
Waiting to hear from City of Hope for a second opinion - 

So how am I? 
So very thankful that the kids could both come in and we could have everyone under one roof for a brief time.  It was great to try and process some of this stuff together with them.  
Not a fun activity - but helpful and a blessing.  

Praying for wisdom-- 
Do I do chemo alone?
Do I do alternate therapy?
Can I do both without hurting myself?
     Trying to process everything is torture - my brain feels like oatmeal!

I will post more tomorrow-- off to enjoy the family! 

Thanks seems like such a weak a word for what I really feel--
Your messages are treasures and I appreciate them very much!

Thanks for checking in! 

I know who goes before me
I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies 
is always by my side

And nothing formed against me shall stand
You hold the whole world in your hands
I'm holding on to your promises
You are faithful
You are faithful
     Chris Tomlin - 

6 comments:

  1. Love you and praying for you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Christine. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, I am glad you are considering all the many different options. I have two friends that went off all sugar, maintained an alkaline ph, followed a strict dietary regimen by an alternative medicine M.D. And are alive and well today. I have 2 names if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love to you from the Lou, Chris! Thanks for sharing you journey with us. May God grant you wisdom and strength as you and your family process so much information. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine,
    I know you probably don't always feel like posting, but we really appreciate it! everyone at the thrift shop is always asking about you, so i do my best to keep them updated.
    I also know someone that went off all sugar and is doing very well.
    Praying for you!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys and I continue to pray for you daily, Christine.

    ReplyDelete