Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a difference!

Much better today!  Still a little nausea and a headache, but better energy!


What a difference a day makes!  I am so thankful to feel more like my old self again!  
Chance and I walked this morning - about 1 1/2 miles.  That always helps the day!  Paul helped me run some errands today and I caught up on laundry!  (tough to pack if the laundry isn't done!)


I am still fighting a cough, sinus stuff and headache--praying it stays inconsequential.  Still get winded climbing the stairs :( Still have the "finger in the socket" feeling -- kinda jittery, but overall cannot complain! 


This total turn around I attribute solely to your prayers...
It is too radical, and nothing else is different!  In addition, the shot yesterday was supposed to make me feel pretty yucky - 
Thank you so much for lifting me up!  You have made such a difference for us!  
I can only think of Ps 50:15 which is one of my very favorites -
"Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you will honor me!"  


I called -- you lifted me up - God made me feel better! 
What can I do but  say thank you and point to my healer???
Happy Dance!!!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment