Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1/4 of the way done with chemo!

Blessed to be disconnected from the pump.
very very tired - still struggling with numbness and tingling in my fingers
nausea is there, but controlled - tho it affects my eating/drinking - 
   I have to work to drink enough fluids to not dehydrate - 
   everything tastes terrible

so in my weary stupor, I try to fix my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him, endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God and consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men so that I do not become weary and lose heart  (Heb 12 :2-3)

Today I am thankful for:
the rain being rain and not snow 
   (Todd does not need to worry about clearing snow, working and taking care of me!)
a cozy blanket for my endless nap
drugs to help me feel better 
dinners that just "appear"
"hot hands" hand warmers to get feeling back into my fingers
being strong enough to walk with Todd
for his loving care of me
being 1/4 of the way done
friends who encourage me

God's blessings and thanks for your prayers for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment