Friday, December 16, 2011

Long Week! Friday and finally starting to come back to life

Getting a bit better-hands are still pins and needles - but nausea is getting better.

Highlight of yesterday - Paul came home :)

Yesterday spent much of the day in bed - this chemo stuff is hard work!!
The nausea kept me busy feeling sorry for myself.  
The pins/needles in my hands makes everything difficult from picking up a glass plate to cutting an apple to washing dishes to answering my phone.  It makes me clumsy too.

Highlight of today, I ran a few errands!  separated by long naps of course..... 
I still can't believe how much I sleep!  

Thankful for my family, for my pillow and for the nausea being lessened.....

Ps 116:1 I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.....

Thank God It's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment