Thursday, December 1, 2011

Same old - same old

Pretty much the same as yesterday - 


Trying to be joyful always, pray continually and give thanks in all circumstances -(1 Thess 5:16-18) but it is an uphill battle some days - 


So here's what I am thankful for today:
That I am only nauseated, and not vomiting
For naps
Sunshine
For a a comfy couch, in a warm house, in a peaceful country, on which to rest/nap
For clean water, even if it tastes funky from the chemo
That the goal of this chemo is "cure"  and not "palliative"
That I have enough energy to type a bit and text a bit
Friends and family 
Chance, my dog, who does funny things and makes me laugh
Music




The best side effect of fighting a life-threatening disease is learning how to live -
    Roger Ebert


Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord 
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.  


Clinging to the hope and future....







1 comment:

  1. Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord.

    Praying and waiting especially during this season of advent.

    I love you sweetie

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2nz6PG8KM

    ReplyDelete