Friday, April 22, 2016

So what am I doing to keep my cancer in check?

Oncologist did not fire me :) she's not happy tho!
Weight holding
Energy somewhat more consistent
Had to re-draw some bloodwork 
Moving forward with a plan

So - how am I really?
Thankful that the oncologist was willing to scan me "in a little bit."  I told her I wanted to try a different approach - which she was not happy  about.  She was not unpleasant - I could just tell she was very concerned because "I've seen alternative therapy not turn out well."  
Well I'm gonna change her paradigm - God willing!!!

Several people have asked when I start treatment or what I am doing. It is a little difficult to explain a total lifestyle change, so bear with me.  

The goal is to detox my body and strengthen my immune system so that it can adequately fight off the cancer cells that may be floating around my system.  

I am either removing things from my life or incorporating new practices into my life, that m
eet either one or the other of these two goals.  Here is what I have so far - and I will add to it as I find more information.  

3 times a day I take 10 drops from 3 bottles of the Desbio Complete Detox kit.  It is a gentle, homeopathic protocol that detoxes 6 body systems: brain, spine, cellular matrix, colon, kidneys and lymph system.  This is more complete and more gentle than many detoxes.    The biggest side effect is tiredness.  

I have been painfully transparent, and I won't stop now, but if you are easily shocked - skip this paragraph. Message me on Facebook if you have questions, because I have seen how well these work to speed the healing when you have the flue.   Please remember that I was raised in the European and chiropractic tradition and this was quite common, going out of vogue only as western medicine labeled chiropractors as quacks. This is a very old protocol, dating back to the early 1900's.  (Gerson)   Daily, I do a coffee enema.  The caffeine stimulates glutathione which opens the bile ducts and allows the liver to dump it's toxins.  It is not painful, tho sometimes crampy and time consuming.  For me, this is a special blessing because I am allergic to sulfa drugs and glutathione has sulfa - so I could not take it as a supplement- and it helps fight against cancer. 

I take multiple supplements - some breakfast and dinner, some at lunch - one after breakfast and 2 at bed.  In no special order and to give you a feel for what I am actively doing ---
Chlorophyll to detox heavy metals and for cell health
Modified citrus pectin  - This modifies the cancer cell, removing its anchoring 
   mechanism so that it cannot hang on to a blood cell and begin to get nourishment.  
Methyl B-12 to strengthen cell integrity
Omega 3 -for inflammation
Zinc - for immunity 
dhea - for energy
Immunokinoko - to strenthen immunity
Tegreen - boost anti-oxidants
Probiotics 
saccharomyces boulardii - for healthy yeast (to combat the candida)

And this is what they gave me before they saw my bloodwork!  Can't wait to see what they add based on it!

In addition, I put one drop of Frankincense on my thumb and put it on the roof of my mouth 2 x daily,  

15 minutes minimum in the sun with no sunscreen for vitamin D therapy

1 time a week spend at least 3 hours in nature [gardening counts :)]

Meditate 2 x a day (this is different than praying - the focus here is breathing rhythmically)
   This is really hard for me- I do not sit well and my ADD brain distracts me.  That is the
   point of this exercise - to calm the inner noise and learn to manage stress.  Yikes that is 
   so hard for me! 

Walk every day at least for an hour- Well, I am not there yet on the every day part, but I do at least 1 mile every day. 

Soon will come strength training.....

Last post I mentioned the cold laser therapy that is working on my candida and my adrenals, which are probably depleted (chemo does that - but the western docs do not tell you that) We will also work on my gut to increase the detoxification and to strengthen it.  
The mind is powerful.  There is a correlation between stress/trauma and illness.   The Holistic Health Practitioner who does cold laser therapy, is helping me to conquer some challenges from my past.  I have worked on them before (for 2 years at one point and 1 year at another point) but they still had a hold on me.  He is helping me to conquer them!  
(Note: not all people who provide cold laser therapy do this, or if they do, they may not advertise it because it is so difficult measure, and the certifying authorities would not like it.  Trust me - it is amazing to see it work!)

My diet is totally changed.  No gluten, no dairy, no sugar, (this means no wine, gin and tonics and little fruit due to sugar content - no cookies) no red meat, no grains, no processed food- everything organic - purified water-complete protein shakes to keep me from getting to skinny (love my ninja!)
Just have to remember to cut everything up the night before cause I am so hungry when I wake up! I eat 4 meals a day- veggies are not as filling! 
Think about your diet...
I double dog dare you to do this!  Message me if you are joining me!  
Eating this way has greatly increased my prep time and hunting for ingredients - 

In conjunction with adding things to my life, I am wrestling with what to remove from my life to reduce stress and create time for healing.  This is really tough - and I do not have a conclusion as yet.  Some days I am just too tired from the detoxing to do the scheduled things.  
Soon will come simplifying our household...

So, this is what I am doing so far-- 
About 3-3.5 hours added to my day of things to do.  Is it fun or convenient? nope but that's the only way I'll be able to keep those ugly little cells from taking over my life.  

Thankful for:
good veins that make blood draws easy
Drs that listen 
easy access to supplements
a good selection of organic products 
beautiful weather
a weekend

I am trusting that verse that says 
"The Lord will fight for you - you need only be still....(Ex 14:14)
    and know that I am God(Ps 46:10) 

Thanks for checkin' in!  Have a great weekend!




  








1 comment:

  1. Fascinating that about half way through your post - I was thinking of Ex 14:14, and you put it down at the end! God's Spirit connecting hearts!
    How's Todd in all this? Does he join you in your diet?

    ReplyDelete