Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I look fine - so do you!

Energy steady (mornings are still slow)
Continuing cold laser therapy a couple times a week

When people see me, they are so surprised.  I don't look like you would expect someone who has stage IV cancer to look.  I look just fine - normal - not sick like you would expect! 

So - How do you look?  

I am betting you look fine!  Looks are deceiving tho -- All may not be "fine" within you!  

Please do not skip your colonoscopy!   
Not one of the doctors that I saw the first time around thought that it was really anything bad -- and it came back Stage III!  A colonoscopy is better than surgery!!   The prep is not that bad - you can do it!  A little two ply toilet paper and you are good to go!!  (no pun intended - LOL) 
If you have not had a scope - go make the appointment!  It is very important!  

Several of you have sent me questions --
Is Todd doing the diet with me?  
  He gets to eat up all the food that we have in the house and then says that he will eat the 
  way that I am eating now. 
What brands of supplements am I taking?  
  My whole protein shake is by Garden of Life.  Source Naturals is the brand of the 
  supplements I got at the health food store.  Young Living is my Frankincense. Other 
  manufacturers are Pharmanex, QOL labs, Ortho Molecular Products and Metagenics.  
Do you need special coffee for enemas?
  You can use any caffeinated organic coffee - however the most effective detoxer is a 
  "green" coffee most easily found on the internet.
So what exactly does the cold laser therapy do?
  In my case, it is used to kill candida, strengthen my adrenals, strengthen my immune 
  system, detox and also for emotional trauma release.  If you google cold laser therapy, and
  do not find this list, don't be too surprised.  Most laser therapists do not do the emotional 
  release because it is too hard to substantiate the claim.  My therapist does not advertise 
  that he does this - but he knows it works and wants to help people.  I am blessed!  It works!

Very thankful 
that my energy seems to be holding and not just a "good day"
for how beautiful it is this time of year 
to be able to adjust my life and hopefully get a better chance to tame this beast
for family and friends - their love, care, tips and hints
for funny lizards that make me laugh
for an alternative to chemo
for good screening tests that are available to almost everyone
pure water
for delicious, organic vegetables
for losing my craving for sweets
for waking up each day 
that I can answer questions and help people understand what this journey is like --that way 
  they can understand better when others go through something similar




Thanks for checkin in - may you bless others each day!







No comments:

Post a Comment