Sunday, April 24, 2016

Energy - hoping it lasts!

My priority is detoxing, strengthening my immune system and gaining strength.  
Friday was the first day I walked with a measure of strength. 
That energy held through the weekend!

In addition to what I mentioned in the last post, there are several other things I am doing as well.  I'm investigating going without wifi because the electrical field affects my electrical field adversely.  Not sure I can do this tho...
The cold laser practitioner gave me an amulet to wear filled with chips of things like copper and obsidian to neutralize electric influences around me which have messed with my immune system.  He says it is working because my electricity has held since he re-set it.  
I also do foot baths probably 2 x a week
We bought a Brita water pitcher until we can get a reverse osmosis system.  
After investigating fluoride, I now have a fluoride free toothpaste.  
Lotion was a concern for me because I use it so often, all over.  Thankfully, Sprouts had a nice selection that were free of parabens and other harmful things.  
Just to lower the amount of toxins that could be getting in to my body, I have shifted to a mineral salt deodorant also.  
Because meditation is not natural to me, I have been using the app Insight Minder.  It is helping me learn to breath right, tho I still do not sit well :)


Thankful for:
my oncologist not firing me
walking without my muscles shaking 
being energetic enough to clean out the garage 
     with Todd and not wear out 1/2 way through
getting up this morning w energy, not exhausted
beautiful weather
friends that share tips - like try bison!
Todd creating a yummy shake and bison burrito 
     (and many other delicious undocumented meals!)
realizing when I am whining







All weekend the song "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord" was in my mind as I worked.  It made me think how the waiting is preparation, and then there is work to do...
Praying that this energy is not just a flash in the pan, or a "good day" or two.  
Thankful that I can catch myself getting fearful about not doing chemo -- and use scripture to combat it...

I fix my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith(Heb 12:2) remember that He will fight for me and that I only need to be still (Ex 14:14) and know that He is GOD (Ps 46:10) and what is impossible with man is possible with God (Matt 19:26) 

Thanks for checkin' in! Your prayers are my sustaining grace!  


1 comment: