Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Not giving up!

Not doing chemo does not mean giving up!
Cold laser therapy is easy and great!
Working on protocol(treatment) plan

I feel the need to clarify -- 
Not doing chemo means that I have decided against the chemo protocol for dealing with cancer.  It does NOT mean that I am ordering my casket! It does not mean that I am not fighting this!  It means that I am sifting through many, many alternative therapies and figuring out what the best ones for me are.  When you go this route - you are much more involved in deciding what you are going to do than in Western medicine--and there are  many more options to explore.  
(if you are watching the Truth about Cancer -- that becomes so clear!)

Cancer happens because at some point your body becomes unable to fight off the cancer cells, and they get a foothold, furthering the sickness cycle.  We all have issues in our bodies as a result of all the toxins in the environment, our unhealthy diets and our stress.  Whether the cells develop into full blown cancer depends on the condition within our bodies.
In the world of alternative therapy - one must address many things-each thing that can be identified- to fight effectively.  Not one single thing - but many things have caused the body to be out of sync. 
  
With Western Medicine, it is straight forward.  You have chemo and it kills (hopefully) all the cancer cells (as well as damaging other systems in the process.)    
This treatment does not address the "why you got cancer in the first place" question.  The alternative therapy does.  
In my case, I now know that high antibiotic use as a child, diet (high meat and average sugar intake) coupled with stress and genetics probably combined to cause me to get cancer in the first place.  After chemo tho, I did not change my lifestyle much.  This meant that the environment was still ripe for cancer to settle down and grow.  Thank you God that it caused pain so it delivered a wake up call rather than growing unnoticed!    

It will take several things all working together to overhaul the environment within my body (my micro-biome) and make it unwelcoming to those cancer cells. Diet, exercise, meditation and detox are starting the process. 

The cold laser therapy is working on several things regarding changing the micro-biome.  
I have candida - yeast overgrowth from the small intestine.  This is a nasty, common fungus.  (sounds so gross - I hate even typing it!)  The laser is able to treat it using electricity to vibrate the fungus cells and cause it to blow up.  It will take several treatments to accomplish this.  

It is also used to treat the mind-body connection, breaking unhealthy thought patterns, and enabling your body to spend energy on healing rather than on past wounds or memories.  If this sounds hocus locus - it kind of is -- and they do not advertise that it does this because it's hard to document and the overseeing government authorities would not like it!  I can attest tho that it has helped.  He does a test with my thumb and ring finger to determine the severity of effect of the topic.  Then he does the treatment and retests.  It is absolutely amazing to see how my fingers are weak before and strong thereafter!!  It is just one thing that I am doing to conquer this beast!  

Thankful for 
resources to learn
God guiding me and opening doors
my doctors, both western and holistic, and their genuine care for me
my family being supportive
organic food
cold lasers
being able to walk with strength rather than shaky limbs
the Truth about Cancer series
technology that keeps me connected to friends far away
prayers from all of you!    

     I thank my God every time I remember you, in all my prayers for all I you, 
     I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the Gospel....Phil 1:3-5

Thanks for checking in - 

Through it all, my eyes are on You!

https://youtu.be/YNqo4Un2uZI



2 comments:

  1. I am honored to know you, a person who is willing to look outside the box that didn't work. The fact that you are at peace with this path is huge! It's part of your healing! And I agree, The Truth About Cancer could not have come at a more perfect time! God time?!!!

    ReplyDelete