Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nurse Check-Liver Enzyme Levels coming down!

Nurse check day - Blood looks pretty good - liver enzymes dropping - (yay) Doc ordered nupogen to strengthen my blood - three shots over three days - 
hands and feet are cracking and painful - sleep doesn't come easily (3 hours last night!)


Very thankful that I am doing well - thankful that I didn't slide downhill like I usually do.
Thankful to have the energy to enjoy the blessings given me, like
washing my dog -love that clean smell and the fluffy fur
sitting outside and listening to the birds sing
sunshine and blue sky 
the beauty of a newly opened daffodil
the taste of water or a crisp apple
a cool breeze and beautiful stars
the surprise of a hawk skimming through my back yard
watching the birds checking out nesting sites
the miracle of a seedling opening (thousands of them! argh!)
a robin splashing in the birdbath
listening to children playing outside
a conversation with a friend
getting to attend lenten worship 
the colors of an orchid


Ps 145:16
You open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.....


Very thankful for you checking in - Your love and prayers carry us! I am blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment