Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Appointment with the nutritionist --

Have an appointment with the nutritionist tomorrow at 11
Blessed to have Paul here for a few days - miss him already!

Continuing with research  - (kinda random)
on pots and pans with non stick surfaces.  Cannot find anything hugely conclusive that makes me stop using the non-stick that I have.  
on microwaving food.  There does not appear to be any substantiated reason to avoid microwaving food.  Cooking food in water seems to be more detrimental to the food structure than the micro.  
Chia seeds benefit from being soaked prior to being added to a shake.  

On another note -- 
You are influential no matter how insignificant you feel...
A friend of my kids, from 20 years ago contacted me to let me know that I had blessed her when she was a very young woman.  I remembered that these were pretty ordinary events -- just taking time with her, some hugs, some cards and some listening...Yet she remember those hugs and the time.  She said that my blog was encouraging her to be aware of all her blessings and that she was more aware of God intervening in her life now...
Thankful for this silver lining!  It makes this struggle worthwhile!  

Take time.  Write the note.  Listen.  
Be Jesus with skin on even when you don't feel like it.  
It may be a kingdom appointment!      
"You may be the only bible someone reads"

A new commandment I give you - Love one another as I have loved you - John 13:34

Thankful for
Facebook -to hear from friends from awhile ago
    and to let you know how I am doing :)
Beautiful weather
Paul being here
almonds and almond butter - my go-to portable snack when I am running late
clean water
protein shakes

Thanks for checkin in!  





No comments:

Post a Comment