Friday, May 6, 2016

Good appointment!

Appointment went well-doc is pleased!
Stent comes out Monday around noonEnergy/weight holding

Doc reviewed all my supplements in view of my bloodwork that was drawn a month ago (the really big draw with all the specific tests). She increased my dhea to a second dose at noon, because that was low, and added K-force for my 
vitamin D level which is within normal, but at the really low end of normal. She also added Livaplex 3 x a day to boost my liver.   I need to be sure to drink 64 oz of water each day because my blood was "clumpy" - the cells were clumped together and not floating around freely - this was another time that seeing them on the screen was very motivating.  To see how my cells struggle when they don't have enough water was an eye opener. 
 
My anti oxidant count was fabulous! I gained 20,000 from 47,000-66,000! They teased me that was the greatest increased they had ever seen- even got a star! The candida that had been so prevalent last time I was in, was virtually gone! I guess removing sugar and doing cold laser therapy worked!  We will need to continue cold laser therapy to kill the candida eggs that hatch--that just sounds so gross – (shiver)blech! It gives me the creeps so badly that thinking of that when I want a cookie really helps cut the craving down!  

 
I did have a lot of plaque in my blood, so she emphasized no vegetable oils - only those from nuts/seeds or olive or avocado oil - and still no cheese :(   
(Todd's been teasing me about how much cheese I ate - based on how much was left to use up!)

We covered a lot about my diet - I can use organic stevia and organic agave nectar (a tiny bit)
No coconut oil  or milk or dairy of any kind - but I can do whey based protein (organic of course!)
Tofu and venison are fine.  Canned tuna 2 x month only.  
I asked about almond butter because that has been my go to staple -- it does not cause plaque and it does not have to be organic!  woohoo!
Because we do eat out a fair bit, we discussed that, and she said that I could eat non-organic 3 x month - but still healthy choices.  (was hoping for wine or a gin and tonic - darn!)

To further detox, she suggested infra red sauna therapy......have to look into that.

Often, when I have an appointment, I really pin my hopes on the results -- that I will see a big change or get good news.  Even tho I fight doing this - it happens.  My mantra this whole journey has been "your will, Lord!"  It is so sweet of Him to provide tangible encouragement for me through my results.  These doctors are just wonderful and I am so thankful for them -and for that encouragement to keep doing all these things to live healthy and keep the cancer at bay.  God so clearly brought me to them through a friend -- It is amazing to see how he works in tiny details that end up being life changing -- 

Think back over your week -- Think about some of the details that God has woven together -- He is good - even when we do not understand.  Notice the seemingly insignificant things that He does and thank Him (anything from a close parking spot when you are running late --- to "coincidentally" remembering something that would have been a real problem to forget)  If you keep a paper calendar, maybe write one thing down to be thankful for each day - just 2 words to remind yourself and give Him the glory.  It may be that in 3 months when you are glancing back at your calendar, looking for something, that you realize an insignificant detail really was life changing!  

I am thankful for
God's care of our live's details
Todd's support of all these protocols/supplements
energy to walk regularly
a beautiful white egret that let me walk about 10 feet from him  
unexpected rain (what a blessing!)

Thanks for checkin in!  Y'all are a blessing!  

On another note - Please let me know if you like your vegtable steamer or a slicing mandolin.     Thx! You are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment