Thursday, May 12, 2016

Progress, Protocols and Challenges

Burning from the stent removal is gone!  Very thankful 'cause I have to drink a lot of water!!
Energy holding  - weight barely holding
Mailing bracelets  - thanks for all the requests!
Research is on-going - looking at water filtration 
    Whole house or kitchen only? Anyone have opinions!

I heard back regarding all the bloodwork.  It seems pretty good, but he made some suggestions which I am in the process of clarifying and will share next time

Continuing the process of conquering my protocols (oh my- so hard!)  and balancing that with living life.  Continuing with Cold Laser therapy - will probably do that 1 x mo once my candida is under control and all the eggs are hatched (blech!shiver!) Currently working on boosting adrenals and immune system and candida and parasite eradication.  If you want more info on parasites, beware tho, it is gross - http://educate-yourself.org/cn/detectandtreatparasites12aug12.shtml  It is disturbing...particularly the part about vaccines and autism -- have not researched that at all! (barely got thru the first part!)

Questions I've gotten:
I'd like to buy a bracelet -
Bracelets are not for sale- they are a gift in thanks for your on-going prayerful support!  Thank you!  Let me know if you would like one.  

Why can you not have coconut oil - I thought it was healthy.  
Coconut oil is off my list of "can haves" because I have too much plaque in my blood Hopefully, through all this detoxing, my liver will get healthier and be able to process this fat better.  The only fat/oil I am to use is olive oil, however for other people, coconut oil is great!

Why would you do whole house filtration? Garden water filtration?
As you shower, the hot water releases chlorine gas that is harmful, according to some.  
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxfaqs/tf.asp?id=200&tid=36 is a link to a page that says it is not a problem, but it does not address showers.
Garden filtration seems like a waste, however, if you are serious about gardening and growing your own food, putting chlorinated water into your amended soil certainly does not help and probably kills off the healthy organisms in the earth.  No proof of this - just logic - 
Thoughts? We are currently using a Brita filter -   

In the spirit of helping others, I will answer these, tho it is not easy to put myself out there!  If I can help even one person regain their health, it is worth it!  This is such an easy way to detox.  Skip to "Thankful for " if it is more than you want to know.

How long does it take you to do your enema cleanse each morning?
2-3 hours, and it leaves me weak.  Part of that time is preparing (you can't use hot or cold water or coffee!) and cleaning up (you can't leave a mess!)
(skip if you are squeamish)   
It depends on cramping.  I do a cleansing water enema first so that the coffee retention enema has the best chance of detoxing the liver.  The cleansing can cause cramping and take a while to work through. To be effective, I need to retain the coffee 9--15 minutes.  Most times I can get to 8-9 minutes, sometimes my body simply dumps (I didn't even try for that pun!) 
http://constipationguru.com/how-to-give-yourself-an-enema/ is a pretty good link about administering an enema if you are really curious.  
   ====Praying that somehow, this brings him Glory ====

Can you see parasites in your stool?
yup (blech - shiver -shiver- blech - yuck!)

Do you use a colema board? 
No - for me that is too much cleaning up, storage and it's awkward. But whatever works to get the job done for someone! 

How long do you have to do this?
I am 2/3 of the way through the Desbio detox drops and will at least continue until I finish those to remove as many toxins as possible so that my liver can focus more on the plaque so I can eat cheese! (I am very food motivated!!!)   

Oh boy - we'll see if I have the courage to publish all that!  

One of the things that has affected my life so much is that doing all this cleansing means that I am not out of the house until just before noon each day - by the time I shower and get ready.  That has totally messed up my volunteering - my errands - my exercise -
Why not do it later in the day, you ask? 
There is the least food inside in the morning, and I am busy eating during the day to get as many calories as I can! I do not want to loose any calories by flushing them!
Why not get up earlier? 
I am supposed to try and sleep 8 hours!  I've never really slept 8 hours so this is a stretch!

Today I am thankful for:
fresh eggs
organic spicy salsa 
how amazingly God designed our bodies - that they fight to heal after abuse and attack
the challenge of meditating (I struggle to sit/lie still and not giggle at the directions in guided 
     meditations) 
the challenge of paring down to essentials not only in what I do, but here at home- to not 
    waste energy maintaining what I do not really love- to create time for other things.  
the challenge of ordering my life schedule
      While I don't like these challenges, they keep me hanging on to God is total desperation! 
the white egret in our neighborhood
sound sleep
friends
prayers
God's promises and 
that he listens when we cry out to him...

          God is my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer;
          My God is my Rock in whom I take refuge, my Shield.....
          my Stronghold  
                      Ps 18:2
Thanks for checkin' in! 




No comments:

Post a Comment