Thursday, May 3, 2012

Joyful even when feeling gross???

Side effects - hands and feet-still numb/tingly - indigestion/nausea worse than they have been the last few times--very tired - feel weaker than I have in several rounds -- hair falling out more again -


Even tho I feel disgusting, I am so joy filled to be at the end of this valley.  I am not sure how this works - but I feel so peaceful -- It has to be God!  Even while confined to "resting" - I have had several God appointments, where I could help other people through my keyboard or my phone.  It is a great blessing to be able to do this - especially because my brain feels like it is mush.  


Have spent the day alternating between nausea, naps, God appointments and dirt therapy -- it could have been a much worse day! It could have been November 3 instead of May 3!!! I am thankful!


The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want......He restores my soul....(Ps 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment