Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Disconnected for the last time!!!

The euphoria of being disconnected and all done has receded before side effects that are a bit stronger than they have recently been. Indigestion is bad and closer to nausea- fingers and feet are getting number - now it is the whole sole of my feet :(  Sleep is not the greatest - and I am changing colors - white, grey, yellow and pink -- yesterday I looked wind-burned I was so red/pink!  


I can hardly contain myself -- to be disconnected from my chemo pump for the last time is such an emotional thrill!  I could just dance - if I felt better --
I was feeling good all day until later afternoon and then the down hill slide started....


I am thankful 
to be disconnected for the last time  
dirt therapy thanks to some friends who brought me plants and helped me plant them
a beautiful day
anti nausea medicine
a soft pillow
that the end of this chapter is coming
for all of you!


Ps 18:46
The Lord lives!  Praise be to my rock!  Exalted be God my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment