Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hangin' in there

Side effects continue -- hands and feet are more numb than they have been--really bugs me - the joints in my hands are kinda sore also - balance is poor - my moods are more up and down - hair keeps falling out -- nausea comes and goes without much warning - morning clumsiness until my muscles "wake up" - some trouble sleeping - headaches - runny/bloody nose combination


I am very thankful to be this far and so very glad I don't have to go through any more chemo -- The side effects are bothersome--today as I walked up to communion, my balance was really off.  Was thankful not to be too obvious!  In the morning when I walk Chance, it takes about 3/4 mile for me to be able to walk without having to concentrate on it.  


However - it could be so much worse!  I should not complain!  I haven't posted for a variety of reasons -  tired and cranky probably are at the top of the list, but truly it's more the "up and down" moodiness- it's like a buzz, then a crash - and I don't write well when crashed, and it happens faster than it did.  I just have to figure this out better to "get back in the groove"  My fingers also are pretty numb and that makes typing a pain in the butt - whine whine whine -- 
no really good excuses - but there they are! Sorry to be cranky!  


I need a serious attitude adjustment - Very thankful for 
rain
watching plants grow
worship
God's promises
encouraging others
that I am done w chemo
a finch nest in my clematis vine -
friends like you


2 Cor 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness
(This was my grandparent's wedding verse)

No comments:

Post a Comment