Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Another miracle!

God granted me another miracle today -- my oncologist agreed to extend the xeloda because the PET scan results said "mild progression."  As long as my bloodwork is ok, she will do this for me, with the stipulation that in 2 months, she wants another PET scan.  

This is completely opposite what she had said and what her assistant said in EVERY conversation we have had about it.  When they both walked in the room (usually it is just the oncologist) I thought it was going to be a show down.   God truly did a work because I did not have to argue or say anything - she just agreed - as long as there is no progression!

After Bible study this morning, and two Doc appointments, I am exhausted so this is brief.  I'll write more tomorrow - but my integrative Doc did point out that some of my tumor markers are up - Not Good!  However we came up with a plan to boost my immune system, my natural killer cells and try to short cut the growth of the tumors.  

Ps 50:15 says, 
     "call upon me in the day of trouble;
      I will deliver you and you will honor me!"

Rejoice with me at this complete turn around that my onco did!  After 2 meetings and numerous phone conversations, the reversal can only come from our great and powerful God!  There is no other explanation -- I am so thankful!  Thank you to all of you who have been praying for this situation!  
You made a difference, banging on the gates of heaven in my name!  Ya'll are precious to me!

Thanks for checkin' in!

1 comment:

  1. Really good news , prayers from Ruth circle bible study, Hernado Florida...

    ReplyDelete