Thursday, January 19, 2017

More delays...

The oncologist still has not received the records from San Diego!  Argh --
Still waiting to get them and have them read by the radiologist before I can get in --
Had more tests run - fairly routine - 12 vials of blood and a urine sample!  Yippee!
   Thankful for them and good veins!!
Started taking what I had left of the xeloda on Tuesday -- it's kicking my butt -
   tired, achey, fluey

Thankful:
that I can trust in God's timing --that he has this under his control.  I'd be a wreck otherwise!
for Todd and his unending energy and good humor
for rain - it is a blessing for us - tho i know others struggle with flooding
for energy when I have it
scripture to combat fear
for all the prayers and encouragement that y'all give to me!
warm tea and fuzzy blankets to snuggle under
God's continuing provision for us as we walk this road

https://youtu.be/XxkNj5hcy5E

Thanks for checking in - Y'all are a blessing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment