Monday, July 4, 2016

A thankful heart is needed!

Kidney pain has increased which means more painkillers
Scheduled for 7/15 stent placement but looking for an earlier cancellation
Still afflicted with diarrhea and an upset stomach and gut
Struggling with attitude about diet-removing items to decipher diarrhea and rebelling                  #screwcancer #livelife

I'm discouraged and tired of pain and diarrhea and schedules. In general, I am crabby! 

Thankful for the 4th of July and all the fond memories that we have of time with Todd's Dad and Mom over this holiday!
Thankful for a friend who can drop everything and clear her schedule to take care of me for my procedure since Todd has to be away!
Thankful for Todd's unending patience with me when I get cranky and rebellious --as he helps me analyze what in my diet has changed-- what to take out - what to add back in...
     I am truly blessed!  
Thankful for the amazing number of people that are keeping track of my adventures and praying for me!
Thankful for brown rice and chicken (sometimes one is thankful out of obedience!)
Thankful for 2 ply toilet paper! 
Thankful for advil, tylenol, immodium and gas-x.  
Thankful for this country and those who serve and protect her!
Thankful for God's patience when I whine!!
Thankful for you checkin' in! 
Have a safe and blessed 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment