Friday, June 30, 2017

Enjoying a Chemo Vacation!

Sorry for the delay posting-have been living life w many friends! Chemo vacation!! Docs gave me time off to fatten up! 

Weight climbing
Spirits also
Walking well

As we have been visiting with friends lately, I have thrown my diet to the four winds and have been living life to the fullest-eating whatever and even having a glass of wine now and then! I have to say I honestly don't feel quite as great with the unhealthy food – but the camaraderie makes up for it! I am blessed in that even with the radical diet change, I have only had one or two digestive repercussions – – so very thankful for that!

Why even the hairs of your head are all numbered..... Luke 12:7 is a verse I have pondered more lately. My hair continues to fall out at a great rate, but I am dancing with the light that God has made enough other hair that I don't look terrible! I am so thankful! 

I am very thankful for summer and a little bit more time with Todd! I hope y'all are having wonderful Sellars and I am deeply appreciative that you think of me and care to check how I am doing! What a blessing your friendship is!

Thanks for checking in!



No comments:

Post a Comment