Friday, June 16, 2017

Continuing the journey

Blessed and thankful to say the pump is off and my needle is out -
got hydration yesterday 
am loading up on all the anti nausea, anti diarrhea medicine that they sent me home with  
food and drinks still tastes bad and eating is a chore
energy is low today - naps are awesome!
fighting a hacking cough and runny nose
thankful to be so much better than I was the first time around!  

Thanks for the prayers friends!  Very thankful to be this far...

A prayer I ran across that is so true for me!   

Dear God,
Be at the center of everything in my life 
because without you I am off balance 
and spinning out of control!  
In Jesus name, Amen!

Thanks for checkin' in!  Love ya'll!  




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful prayer Christine. Thank you for sharing. Love and daily prayers for strength, endurance & healing.

    ReplyDelete