Saturday, June 24, 2017

Continuing the Journey!



Feeling pretty good
Sleeping a lot
Eating anything that has calories in that sounds good
Weight a little low
Liver function Numbers are back to normal – praise God!

Thankful to be feeling pretty good. Getting to do lots of visiting all while trying to keep my side effects In check. They have been pretty tolerable-though I have to watch my clock and not let time lapse or the side effects of pain and diarrhea come roaring back. I m perfecting my "Nap-anywhere" ability-being able to lie down (or sit down) to and sleep like a rock for at least a half an hour-sometimes 1.5 hours! It all could be much worse!

Todd and I have played cards several times this week. I actually won a few times :-)

Grateful God is giving us this time of rest and relaxation!!

Matthew 11:28-30
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment