Tuesday, February 28, 2017

God is in the details!

While in the process of trying to get my next round of xeloda ordered through the oncologist, we exchanged several calls trying to see how soon the insurance company would ship.  It was clear it would not get here in time.  When she returned my call, she started out with, "well you are in luck!"
Their office had a brand new bottle, worth 2 rounds of treatment that they were willing to GIVE me. This is the stuff that costs 1600/round through the insurance company!!! Not only that, but she was still going to file the order through insurance, so when all is said and done, hopefully, I will have at least 3 rounds of low dose chemo!   

Had another IV Vit C infusion - got extra vitamins in it to help my energy and immune system - another unlooked for blessing!

A opportunity for God to work out the details -
So if you want to get some medicine from Mexico, there are issues - like it costs as much to ship as the product costs (and it is not cheap!) and if customs decides to inspect it, it could be hung up for up to 2 months!  Who knew you needed that much of a lead time!  I should have ordered with the Christmas rush!  Well see how this goes!  
I debated driving down to Tijuana to pick it up, but my energy is not that great and it is also a lot to ask a friend to do with me, and my passport needs to be sent in for renewal cause it is shortly to expire!  Life is never dull or boring and my braincells get regular exercise trying to manage everything! 

Still praying about my new doc, have an appointment with him on Monday....

I am thankful God is on the move in many mighty ways!

 https://youtu.be/yPB9ENSd1Xc

Thanks for checkin' in and celebrating the details that God continues to work out for me!

2 comments:

  1. Praising God with you over these good 'gifts' (Ephesians 3:20 again!) and asking Him for the stamina and wisdom you need for each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising a God for being in the details and encouraging you. "If it's important enough to think about, it's important enough to pray about!"

    ReplyDelete