Wednesday, January 27, 2016

February 2 is a big day!


God is great at cutting red tape!  

I am scheduled for a consultation with the urologist that can do a robotic biopsy or surgery at 8:30 on 2/2!!  

2/1 will be my PET Scan and 2/2 at 10:15 I will get results from that test... 

Details....
The referral needs to get from insurance to the new doc by Tuesday --
It is shocking to me to get a call this quickly!  She had said she would call me by the end of the week!  
When I called this morning to schedule with the new doc, they were scheduling in May(yikes)   and God took care of that, so I am confident about the referral!
     Deut 1:30  The Lord your God who goes before you, 
                         will himself fight for you just as he did!

So how am I?
Overwhelmed by the out pouring of love - 
     so often when people find out, they are in tears...so kind!
Exhausted
Numb--still cannot believe I am doing this again - 
Queasy and sore but thankful that we found it - 
Unbelievably thankful! for:
-God opening doors that seemed jammed shut
-no blood in my urine 
-people who care about us 
-hearing from people I haven't heard from in a long time 
-technology that keeps us connected
-confident that God's got this

Thanks for checking in!



 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers to you my friend! Wish I could give you a huge hug...but it will have to be a cyber-hug. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very thankful that our Lord has gone before you & He has provided the perfect do for you & for this procedure! Philippians 4.6,7 come to mind:“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, WITH thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Thanking & resting in His peace. Love you!

    ReplyDelete