Thursday, June 21, 2012

Side effects are the same - fingers, toes, hair, balance, moody, tired etc....
June 21 - one month til the wedding!  30 days, but who is counting???
Karl turned 24 yesterday!  Can I really be that old?  Today I feel like it!  


Have had a lot going on - company for dinner or for overnight - events to attend - projects to chip away at--and have had enough energy to do some of it. Yay!  The events always get top energy allocation.  They are more fun than the projects!  :)  The projects are always right where I left them!  
There has been lots to think about -- thinking what I was doing a year ago -- Father's day was hard -- wedding details to figure out --the kid's birthdays are always milestones -- missing my mom-- oh lots of things.... 


I am kinda down today--not sure why -- and I realize I have gotten away from my habit of being thankful.  You all held me accountable!  I would do my blog and remember to be thankful as I was writing - and as I have been away from it, my habit went with it!  It is amazing how quickly you can lose a good habit, and how fast you can build a bad habit-like complaining or worrying! So, today I am thankful for
cooler weather
friends e-mailing to see if I am ok
baby finches growing feathers
baby wrens singing
our neighbors
my chiropractor to fix the kinks in my back (from wearing high heels, not the garden!)
devotional books to focus my drifting mind
naps
technology to help me stay in touch
Bible verses to "keep me in line" like
Neh 8:10 The joy of the Lord is my strength.


Ps 5:11 Let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy.  Spread you protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.


Ps 30:11  You turned my wailing into dancing....and clothed me with joy


Ps 94:18, 19 When my foot was slipping, your love, oh Lord supported me.  When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.  


Thanks for checking in!  



















No comments:

Post a Comment