Monday, November 7, 2016

Up and down

Not much new to report-
Had one doc apt that went well - My eyes have not changed --LOL!  
     Gotta be thankful about all the little things! 
Dentist said my change in diet caused a change in my mouth - more plaque :( 
     Will get cleaned more often but insurance will not participate :(
     Thankful I have insurance that covers any of it though! 
Began my new antibiotic, and as before, feeling pretty crumby
     This is more like flue than sinus --  body aches, hot/cold and tired
     Should be done with this soon I hope
Had gastric upheaval with the switch to the new antibiotic -[now settled down -relatively]
Tolerating full strength chemo and the synergistic supplement fairly well
    This is the first protocol from Oasis of Hope I have been able to add back in!
Weight holding - Energy up and down
Thankful I felt good last weekend when lots was going on and that it's quiet this weekend

Sometimes there is just not a lot to report.  It was a quiet week.  We enjoyed the World Series and the celebrations!! Great fun!  I kinda figure that if the miracle of the Cubs winning the World Series can happen, why could I not be healed?  What's one more miracle for an all powerful God?  I am certainly praying so anyway!  

Along that same vein, I have been fighting fear that I'm not doing more of the protocols that Oasis of Hope laid out.  Though I tell myself/God that I trust Him -- I have to re-say it often!!! even when I don't feel it!  Multiple times a day!  It is so hard to trust and not know!

A great joy this upcoming week - our grand daughter turns 2 years old -- not sure where 2 years went! Thankful for this lively, fun little whirlwind of activity!  She is a distraction and also great medicine!  

After last week's post, I continue to be made aware of so many who have it so much worse than I do....Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to pray for me when there are so many others that need it also!!  I am honored!  Each time I hear that someone is praying for me - it makes me cry....Thank you!!

Ps 56 has some nuggets that resonate with me and maybe will bless you as well--
In God, whose word I praise, 
In God I trust; I shall not be afraid (even if I have to say it over & over to feel brave) 
What can man do to me?.....   (actually, it's not man so much as my body failing me)
You have kept count of my tossings; (so many of them - and God counted them? Wow!)
put my tears in your bottle -  (can't grasp the idea of God storing my tears up)
are they not in your book?
......This I know, that God is for me.  (Yes He is - even if I do not see it!)
In God whose word I praise, 
the Lord, whose word I praise 
in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.....
     (Can't help but notice the refrain of praise!  Gotta do that more!)

Thankful for 
Cubs win!
Good doctors
Cooler weather
Our little Sweet Pea's birthday
Many God conversations
Safe travel for loved ones
Knowing that this feeling yucky will end
Energy to walk a little bit
Protection from the devil's attacks
Seeing how the power of prayer really is so powerful
All of you - Thanks for checking in!





No comments:

Post a Comment