Friday, March 2, 2018

We got another miracle!

Dear ones - prayer warriors all!! We received another miracle! There was no progression at all on my pet scan!!
I am completely stunned!  It never crossed my mind that I could have a “no progression” PET scan after there was progression!  I just thought it would always be progression in some form!  

So THANK YOU for all your prayers because it clearly was the prayers that made the difference!  My instinct told me this was not going to be a good scan - and God totally flipped that and changed our mourning into dancing!  I guess he has work for me to do!   Bring it!  

The discomfort I have been feeling in my liver area was identified as pleural effusion, which is fluid trapped between the pleural lining of the lung and the chest wall.  It can be the result of a virus (flue!) Since I am still coughing, they put me on antibiotics to work to get rid of the cough.  Hopefully as I heal from that, the pleural effusion will rectify itself!  

I will not die, but live and tell the works of the Lord!  Ps 118:17. We are so thankful for this reprieve!  I feel as though we have a new lease on life!  YIPPEE!  God is so awesome!  I was so sure there would be progression that I have just been shaking my head all day in amazement! The joy and love that I have received from every person that I have told just has blown me away!  We are honored to be loved and cared for and prayed for by so many people!  I am still in amazement!

Had to share the joy with ya'll!!!  Thank you so much for praying for me - especially during my PET scan — my cough acted up several times and it took 2 cough drops in 30 min - but the pictures were clear enough to show this great news!  Blessings and thanks to all of you! 

Thanks for checkin' in!  

2 comments:

  1. Hurray!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I pray for your healing power to Heal and Restore Christine. I pray she and Todd have a long and happy life together ministering your love to the world. Lord, I pray you continue to bring every blessing to their lives. In the Name of Jesus I pray❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks be to God! Continued prayers for complete healing and clear scans! I hope your effusion clears up quickly- so painful. Gentle hugs from StL 💜💜

    ReplyDelete